Limit the Barriers of Healthcare

In this month’s pain points of patients let’s talk patient access. In several studies primary care is shown to be critical for improving health of a population and reducing health disparities. Some of the obstacles include limited office hours, no same day appointments available, and services not offered outside of work hours. At SALTA DPC […]

Are you still going to urgent care?

SALTA is a direct primary care practice, or DPC for short. In this month’s pain points of patients let’s discuss why people use urgent care instead of primary care. This has been studied for decades. 85% of emergency visits are for non-life threatening reasons. The main theme across all studies are relationships and ease of […]

Same-day COVID rapid PCR tests available!

In this month’s pain points of patients, let’s talk COVID testing. As COVID numbers surge and people need to be tested, here at SALTA we provide curbside COVID testing for our members. If you are feeling like you need to be tested, call your SALTA office and your personal provider will triage you. Then within […]

Prescription Refills

SALTA is a group of direct primary care offices or DPC for short. In this month’s pain points of patients, let’s talk about prescription refills. How many times have you run out of medication, and you call your doctor’s office to get a refill and then they tell you an appointment is needed before anymore […]


Every month we talk about pain points of patients, but this month let’s talk gratitude! First, thank you to all of our patients for continuing to be apart of this life changing company for 20 years. Your commitment is admirable our love for you is beyond words. As for our business partners, thank you for […]

No insurance? High Deductible? SALTA Works for YOU!

We are talking to all those people out there that do not have insurance, and there’s a lot of them! A lot of our current members work for companies who have less than fifty employees and don’t offer insurance. They are making a good salary, but they do not have any insurance benefits. This is […]

Getting sick is a hassle, getting better shouldn’t be

Hey everybody! Dr. John Blanchard here from SALTA Direct Primary Care. I want to spend just a few minutes talking about some changes I am seeing within the healthcare industry. I have been a doctor for over 25 years and what I have seen happen is the rise of business in healthcare. A lot of […]

SALTA Strengthens Employer’s Health Care Plan

SALTA accommodates up to 80% of a typical employee’s health care needs each year while an existing health insurance coverage plan is in place for the other 20% including the larger, more catastrophic needs. Employers are committed to providing their employees with comprehensive health care coverage. Unfortunately, most health care is missing health caring, and […]

Empathy in Direct Primary Care

Dr. Blanchard explains how empathy has been lost in the traditional healthcare system. Doctors are overworked and fatigued creating a large barrier with their patients. SALTA takes the care back into the doctor’s hands and allows more time and access to give our patients the most accessible and exceptional healthcare at the most affordable cost. […]