Start your health journey at SALTA of Troy!
Our team of providers are ready to ensure you receive the best care for you and your family. Our medical director, Dr. Blanchard and physician assistant, Yvette Boileau-Lanni have over thirty years of combined experience in primary care.
SALTA of Troy has a limited patient population decreased from 2400 to 800, allowing for enhanced access and communication to a physician 24/7. Engage in our care team either in-office or at home using virtual technology Beaumont MyChart. Most importantly, Yvette and Dr. Blanchard will be your personal physician working directly for you. Both are extremely passionate about helping you with your health needs. Having Dr. Blanchard and Yvette as your provider gives you the luxury of having a doctor in the family. We look forward to meeting you!
- Board certified in Family Medicine with the American Board of Family Medicine
- Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University
- Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Post-graduate residency training in Family Medicine, William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- Member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons AAPS
- Direct Primary Care Coalition steering committee member
- Stress Management And Resiliency Training Certified (SMART)
- Hospital Affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital, Troy & Royal Oak
- Coordinating privileges at Henry Ford West Bloomfield
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Michigan Health System
- Registered nurse (RN) for 25 years with a diverse background in patient care, leadership, education, pharmaceutical sales and medical affairs
- Master’s in nursing (MSN) along with certification in the operating room (CNOR)
- Kim’s experience enables best practices for the company’s clinical processes while building the knowledge of the patients and healthcare team
Welcoming New MembersLet's start a conversation!
SALTA doctors are dedicated to knowing their patients, establishing long-term health goals, and encouraging open communication leading to earlier detection of health issues.
For more information call Kyle at