Start your health journey at SALTA of Troy!
Yvette Boileau-Lanni, PA-C welcomes you and your family to SALTA of Troy. She is passionate to ensure you receive the most affordable, accessible, and exceptional care possible.
SALTA of Troy has a limited patient population decreased from 2400 to 800, allowing for enhanced access and communication to a physician 24/7. Engage in our care team either in-office or at home using virtual technology Beaumont MyChart. Most importantly, Yvette will be your personal provider working directly for you. She is extremely passionate about helping you with your health needs. Having Yvette as your provider gives you the luxury of having a doctor in the family. She looks forward to meeting you!
SALTA of Troy
1631 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084
P 248.781.9655 F 248.781.9665
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Director of Population Health Management and Quality Control
- Previous experience in Neurology and Family Medicine
- Registered nurse (RN) with over 10 years experience. Erin has a diverse background in patient care, emergency, preopritive, and leadership
- Bachelor’s of Science in nursing (BSN) along with certifications in ACLS, PALS, and TCAR
- Erin’s experience enables to continue the best practices for the office while assisting all providers in patient care.
Welcoming New MembersLet's start a conversation!
SALTA doctors are dedicated to knowing their patients, establishing long-term health goals, and encouraging open communication leading to earlier detection of health issues.
For more information call Kyle at