Accepting New Patients
The SALTA of Shelby Township
team is waiting for you!
Opening August 1st, 2022
The SALTA of Shelby Township team invites you to experience care like you have never had before!
Benefits of Direct Primary Care
• 24/7 direct access to your doctor’s cell phone
• Same day and next day appointments that fit your schedule - not the other way around
• Unlimited office visits
• No copays or deductibles
• Insurance is not charged for in-office care or virtual visits
• Appointments that start on time and last for as long as you need
SALTA of Shelby Township
50505 Schoenherr Rd, Suite 230, Shelby Township, MI 48315
P 586-803-3484 F 586-803-3354
- Undergraduate at University of Michigan
- Doctorate from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified through the American Academy of Osteopathic Family Physicians in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulation
- Member of the Catholic Medical Association
- Dedicated family physician serving Henry Ford Health patients in Shelby Township for over 20 years
- Committed to serving the whole family from newborn to seniors
- A deep history in the medical field and over a decade and a half working side-by-side with Dr. Cardellio. She has witnessed first-hand the respect, care, and compassion he shows his patients
- "It has been absolutely amazing how many families I have been able to care for! Many from newborn to 15 years old. They all have become part of my family and I will be forever grateful for that! I look forward to many more years with Dr. Cardellio and ALL our wonderful patients"
- In addition to her experience in primary care, Rise has an impressive background in anesthesia, pediatrics, and internal medicine. She has cared for thousands of patients and families through the years. Many people consider her as part of their family.…. just as they do with Dr. Cardellio
Welcoming New MembersLet's start a conversation!
SALTA doctors are dedicated to knowing their patients, establishing long-term health goals, and encouraging open communication leading to earlier detection of health issues.
For more information call Kyle at