To our members,
With the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic and the upcoming flu season, SALTA is here to support your health and care for you should you become ill. We continue to offer:
– Same-day appointments with a provider
– Same-day COVID-19 swabs (turnaround time 2-5 days)
– Treatment at SALTA of Troy or SALTA of Clarkston
– COVID-19 antibody testing when appropriate.
– A safe return to work plan in alignment with the county, state, and CDC recommendations
– Flu Shot Fair in early October
Additionally, we’ll be rolling out accurate, reliable, rapid COVID-19 testing in the near future – stay tuned!
You can see your provider in person, schedule a video visit, speak with us by phone, or use secure text messaging via MyChart/MyBeaumontChart. If you develop any symptoms of illness or have come into contact with someone who is ill, please go home and call us. We will connect you with a provider to review your concerns, and order COVID testing when appropriate.
SALTA’s policies and recommendations will evolve as we learn more about COVID-19.
Please continue to follow CDC recommendations to keep our community healthy – frequent handwashing, wearing a mask or face covering, and practicing physical distancing. And get your flu shot!
Thank you, as always, for trusting us with your care.
Dr. Daniel Seidman