The SALTA of Clarkston team is waiting for you!
Dr. Di Noto is a board certified internist who grew up in Italy and attended medical school at the University of Palermo. SALTA of Clarkston is the culmination of combining Dr. Di Noto’s years of internal medicine knowledge with the accessibility, time, personal attention, and love that he believes all patients deserve.
Build a strong trusting relationship with Dr. Di Noto and allow him to be your primary doctor for you. Dr. Di Noto chose to limit his patient population from 2400 to 800, devoting extra time to his patients in office, in the hospital, and even at home using virtual technology Beaumont MyChart. Most importantly, Dr. Di Noto will be your private physician who really knows you, understands your personal health issues and cares about meeting your needs. We look forward to meeting you!
- Board certified in Family Medicine with American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Degree received from Palermo School of Medicine, Italy
- Studied in department of Surgery, Pediatrics, OBGYN and Internal Medicine
- Completed Internal Medicine residency program at Wayne State University/DMC in Detroit, MI
- Specializes in adult and geriatric medicine specifically treating patients with COPD, diabetes, CHF, and hypertension
- Previous experience pulmonology and gastroenterology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support/Basic Life Support (ACLS/BLS) certified through American Heart Association
- Hospital Affiliations:
- Admitting/Rounding privileges at William Beaumont Hospital Troy
- Coordinating privileges at Henry Ford West Bloomfield
- Fluent in Italian and English
- 13 years of experience in healthcare and management.
- Received Nursing Degree from Baker College in 2016 specializing in cardiology and prevention management
- In-depth knowledge of the practice including medical assisting, membership enrollment, billing, and patient experience
Welcoming New MembersLet's start a conversation!
SALTA doctors are dedicated to knowing their patients, establishing long-term health goals, and encouraging open communication leading to earlier detection of health issues.
For more information call Kyle at