Coming Soon... SALTA of Auburn Hills!
We are pleased to announce we will be opening SALTA of Auburn Hills in March 2021.
Our team is working hard to ensure you receive the highest level of direct access with exceptional care. We are here to help you achieve optimal health and provide for all of your primary care and urgent care needs.
Julia Zimmerman PA-C, invites you to join her practice to regain your healthcare goals. She is passionate about helping you navigate today's healthcare system. She loves the Direct Primary Care model as it gives her more time with her patients and allows her to foster meaningful relationships. Her patients have enhanced access and direct communication to her 24 hours a day and 365 days per year.We have a robust population health management team that is dedicated to supporting you and your healthcare needs. Our team limits unnecessary testing and recommends more appropriate and high-quality referrals for care coordination. Our staff is very helpful and dependable. We follow up on all test results and prescription renewals in a fast and timely manner. We are available for appointments in-office and virtually using Beaumont MyChart.
The SALTA team would love to have you as a patient! Please call us with any questions at 248-972-2780.
- Board certified with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences from Michigan State University
- Physician Assistant Class of 2008 Co-Vice President at WSU
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Stress Management And Resiliency Training (SMART) Certification (In progress)
- Certified to perform colposcopies in a primary care setting
- BLS certified
Welcoming New MembersLet's start a conversation!
SALTA doctors are dedicated to knowing their patients, establishing long-term health goals, and encouraging open communication leading to earlier detection of health issues.
For more information call Kyle at