SALTA of Auburn Hills!
Julia Zimmerman PA-C, invites you to join her practice. She loves the Direct Primary Care model as it gives her more time with her patients and allows her to foster meaningful relationships. Her patients have enhanced access and direct communication to her 24 hours a day and 365 days per year. This limits unnecessary testing and recommends more appropriate and high-quality referrals for care coordination. We are available for appointments in-office and virtually using Beaumont MyChart.
This office is open to the public for a low monthly fee of $90 per month for adults and $45 per month for children.
- Board certified with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences from Michigan State University
- Physician Assistant Class of 2008 Co-Vice President at WSU
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Stress Management And Resiliency Training (SMART) Certification (In progress)
- Certified to perform colposcopies in a primary care setting
- BLS certified
- Kaitlin personally ensures compassionate, quality care by assisting in patient visits and procedures.
- She is liaison to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. This relationship provides evidence-based, accurate information and education to our office staff and patients regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Seven years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Offers a unique perspective based on her diverse nursing background.
- Specialized in Emergency/Trauma Medicine, as well as Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.
- She is passionate about Direct Primary Care and believes it is the catalyst necessary for positive reform in healthcare.
Welcoming New MembersLet's start a conversation!
SALTA doctors are dedicated to knowing their patients, establishing long-term health goals, and encouraging open communication leading to earlier detection of health issues.
For more information call Kyle at