What does membership include?
SALTA offers preventative visits as well as lifestyle and wellness coaching. An annual checkup is included. Visits may involve extended consultations and personalized coaching to create positive lifestyle changes, such as: weight loss, smoking cessation, and stress management.
Direct Primary Care offers a level of access most patients have never experienced. Physicians are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Same or next day appointments are always available. Physician appointments average 30 to 60 minutes, instead of the traditional 15 minutes and are scheduled to be on time. Office visits are supported by email and phone. The emphasis is on open communication to yield the best diagnosis and treatment plan.
Here are all services offered and covered:
- All primary care evaluation and management codes are included
- Unlimited chronic care visits
- Unlimited acute care visits
- Yearly complete physical and preventative health services
- Patient care advocacy
- All evaluation and management codes for primary hospital attending (specialty consults and other hospital-related services are not included)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Exercise stress testing
- Laceration repair
- Skin biopsy (Lab pathology on tissue sample is not included)
- Vision screening
- Hearing screening
- Complete blood cell count
- Electrolyte panel
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Glomerular filtration rate (GFR)
- Lipid panel
- Carbon Dioxide Calcium Level
- Total Serum Protein Serum Albumin
- A/G ratio
- Hgb A1c
- Bilirubin Level
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Prostate Specific Antigen testing (PSA)
- Total cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- White blood cell count
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
- Rapid strep testing
- Rapid influenza testing
What Isn’t Included?
SALTA does not provide maternity/prenatal care, specialist care, imaging, emergency services, or complementary and alternative care such as acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage, or naturopathy. Evaluation and management care services by SALTA hospital attending physicians are included, but no other services rendered during a traditional hospital stay.
Combining Direct Primary Care with a traditional insurance company with a higher deductible, for catastrophic care or other hospital needs, delivers a plan that covers everything your employees need, but still is very cost-effective. We can help direct you to a plan to bundle with SALTA for the best possible coverage and costs.
What IS the triple AIM and why is it important?
SALTA is different than any other primary care provider in one important way. We have a healthcare triple AIM. Our physicians are guided by it and everyone in our organization follows it. At SALTA, we gather metrics to measure our progress toward achieving the triple AIM. Data drives everything we do and aggregate results are shared with the employer. Our triple AIM is to enhance patient experience, improve population health, and lower overall costs. With these three goals working simultaneously, we achieve better healthcare for our customers – both employers and every patient.